Short-Term Visas

Electronic Travel Authority, eVisitor Visa & Business (visitor) Visas

These three visa subclasses allow applicants outside Australia to visit for tourism or business purposes. They are dependent on nationality and permit the visa holder to travel to Australia multiple times within a 12 month period.

Temporary Work Visa (Short & Long term stay)

This visa allows the holder to enter Australia for short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work, to participate in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation or in limited circumstances, to participate in an activity relating to Australia's interests. The usual validity period allowed is three months to six months.

Business Short Visit Visas (Temporary)

The business short visitor visa may be available to foreign investors who would like to initially visit Australia to investigate opportunities including attending a conference, conducting business negotiations or to research a potential business opportunity. These visas may be granted for a few weeks up to 6 months.

 Aus migration short2

Work and Holiday Visa & Working Holiday Visa (Temporary)

These visas target young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to 12 months. They are temporary visas that encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.


  • You must be at least 18 years old but not yet 31 years of age
  • You have no dependents
  • You hold a passport from an eligible country

Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa

This allows recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in Australia. You can travel, enrol in further professional studies and study to improve your English skills.


  • You must be younger than 31 years of age
  • You must have graduated from an engineering degree at a recognised institution in the past two years
Aus migration short3

Student Guardian (Temporary) Visa

This visa allows the holder to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student who is less than 18 years of age and is studying in Australia on a student visa.


  • You must be a parent or person who has legal custody of the student
  • You must be at least 21 years of age
  • You will be required to provide accommodation, general welfare and meet financial requirements

Investment Retirement Visa (Provisional)

This temporary visa targets self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.


  • You are 55 years or older
  • You have no dependents (other than a partner)
  • You meet investment and income requirements
  • You are able to commit to a significant long term financial investment in Australia
Aus migration short4

Copyright © 2014. Plus Consultants Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.